Ascend: Hand of Kul

Ascend: Hand of Kul

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Open BETA - FAQs
To view the full version of the FAQ, then you can follow the link to the Steam guide version HERE, on that page you can also ask any question that you may have for the game. If it is a bug report, then please go to the Bugs/Technical Difficulties forum and create a topic there.

Our forum community has been great at keeping our FAQs up-to-date! Join our official forums and check out the FAQs here: http://www.signalstudios.net/forums/showthread.php?9015-Ascend-Hand-of-Kul-Beta-FAQ
Last edited by The Ninth Angel; Jun 25, 2014 @ 11:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
Tenizar May 20, 2014 @ 10:33pm 
where is the server located?
The Ninth Angel May 20, 2014 @ 10:37pm 
Oregon, USA.
WonderGamer May 20, 2014 @ 11:13pm 
A common aspect of F2P games nowadays is micro-transactions (commonly referred to as P2W). Personally I try to avoid such games when certain items can only be purchased with real money. So the question I have for you is:
Does the game use micro-transactions & can items that can be purchased through them still be acquirable through in-game currency (not funds that have to be purchased with real money).
The standard I have is I don't have an issue with micro-transactions as long as there are not exclusive items that can only be acquired through them.
Last edited by WonderGamer; May 20, 2014 @ 11:16pm
Sean May 20, 2014 @ 11:26pm 
Originally posted by Xfire WonderGamer:
A common aspect of F2P games nowadays is micro-transactions (commonly referred to as P2W). Personally I try to avoid such games when certain items can only be purchased with real money. So the question I have for you is:
Does the game use micro-transactions & can items that can be purchased through them still be acquirable through in-game currency (not funds that have to be purchased with real money).
The standard I have is I don't have an issue with micro-transactions as long as there are not exclusive items that can only be acquired through them.

You can only buy Soul Packs through microtransactions, which only give you souls, and you can just get souls by playing the game, too.

This is more of a Pay-for-Convenience type of game.
ZeroMood May 21, 2014 @ 3:11am 
I would really love it if you guys would work on that co op :) I'd love to play with my brother in this, side by side. Very fun game so far, but I finally hopped off so I could sleep! Lol :P
Harest May 21, 2014 @ 4:47am 
It seems to be yes but not sure and no answer in the FAQ so here i'm : Are spells learned, learned forever ? I thought we've to put them on the pillars when ascending but apparently nope. Only crusader spells have to be saved if you want but classic spells can all be learned and always saved it seems. Am i right ?
Last edited by Harest; May 21, 2014 @ 4:48am
T-Pol May 21, 2014 @ 5:19am 
Originally posted by -HAHA-NerZeurQc:
Well I don't know what your question is, but if your question is if there are items you can buy with real money you can't earn in the game than the answer is no. The only thing you can buy with microtransactions are souls, which are the main currency you get for playing the game.
Nano_555 May 21, 2014 @ 8:12am 
Can you delete a chareter on it
Valadorn May 21, 2014 @ 8:17am 
Guys , if i get stuck in somthing like a wall , and cant move anymore , what to do ? :(
T-Pol May 21, 2014 @ 8:41am 
Ok
Sean May 21, 2014 @ 8:53am 
Originally posted by Valadorn:
Guys , if i get stuck in somthing like a wall , and cant move anymore , what to do ? :(

Open you map and select an area that you have already been then warp to it.
Last edited by Sean; May 21, 2014 @ 9:21am
Valadorn May 21, 2014 @ 8:58am 
I can only warp to the sanctum , but when i go to continue the quest , it sets me back to the point where i cant move :(
The Ninth Angel May 21, 2014 @ 9:19am 
Originally posted by Valadorn:
I can only warp to the sanctum , but when i go to continue the quest , it sets me back to the point where i cant move :(
Please warp to sanctum, then warp using your map to where you were.
T-Pol May 21, 2014 @ 9:36am 
my is the king
< >
Showing 1-15 of 47 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 20, 2014 @ 8:51am